We are grateful to have received the funding from our main donors AusAid, UNICEF, KINDERMISSIONSWERK, FELM AND CSN to allowing us to establish several exciting new programs. Yet we are dependent upon public support to continue and expand on these programs, reaching more children and their families across Cambodia.
Your donation will ensure we can continue to help Cambodian children and youth with disabilities to live dignified lives in inclusive communities.
- US$10 – will pay for one child’s travel subsidy for a month, helping their parents cover the cost of traveling between home and the Day Centre.
- US$30 – will pay for a nutritious lunch each day for one child with a disability, for one month.
- US$135 – will cover the salary for one KPF teacher, for one month.
- US$300 – will pay for a year’s supply of therapy aids and toys, for a classroom for children with disabilities.
- US$500 – will provide one Parent Group with a ‘start-up grant’ to establish an income generation project.
- US$500 – will allow KPF to build a playground for children with and without disabilities to enjoy in a rural school.
Please note that if these items are already fully funded when your gift arrives, we will allocate your gift to another item that fulfills a similar purpose.
KPF is committed to ensuring that your gift will get to those who most need it. To ensure the highest standards of financial accountability and transparency, KPF’s finances are audited externally every year. KPF is in the process of obtaining voluntary certification under the Non-Government Organization Governance & Professional Practice system, centered on compliance with a Code of Ethical Principles and Minimum Standards for NGOs in Cambodia.
Ensure that we can continue to help Cambodian children and youth with disabilities by making a donation.
Your financially donate now through account name Komar Pikar Foundation (KPF), ANZ Royal Bank Cambodia ltd, account number: 869990, or cheque or money order.
For further information on making a donation, please contact Mr. KONG Vichetra at email@example.com. Informal cash donations can also be given at the donation box at our head office in Phnom Penh.